Keysight N9093 radio test software provides fast one-button measurements for analog and digital radio test measurements. It supports multitouch screen operation with touch-screen monitors. The radio test software offers a variety of tools to make analog demodulation faster, easier, and more accurate, as well as to help 8901A / B and 8920A / B customers migrate smoothly to this radio test application. Optional digital testing for APCO25, TETRA I, and dPMR radios is available. The N9093 software offers signal analysis and signal generation control from one graphical user interface screen.
Analog Modulation and Demodulation
- Create and analyze AM / FM / PM signals.
- Display modulation metrics such as AM depth, FM deviation, PM deviation, total harmonic distortion (THD), and signal-to-noise distortion ratio (SINAD).
- Analyze analog modulated signals with a selection of detectors: Peak+, Peak-, (Pk-Pk)/2, and RMS.
- View RF spectrum, demodulated waveform, AF spectrum, and demodulation metrics table.
Digital Modulation and Demodulation
- Use customizable quick setups to generate and analyze APCO25 P1/P2, DMR, TETRA I, and dPMR signals.
- View digital demod measurements with multiple result traces, such as Raw Main time, Spectrum, I/Q Meas Time, I/Q Meas Spectrum, EVM Time, EVM Spectrum, Demod Results, and Demod Bits.
- Get support for ACP and OBW measurements.
Audio Generation and Analysis
- Create baseband audio waveforms, such as single tone and dual tone.
- Display audio spectrum, audio waveform, and audio metrics, including audio level, audio frequency, SNR, THD, and SINAD.
- Get support for audio filtering, such as low pass, high pass, and band pass.
- offers support for LTE FDD / TDD, wireless LAN, and Bluetooth®
- compatible with M9421A PXIe VXA and M9260A PXIe audio module
- license key upgradeable
- SCPI remote user interface
Extend the Capabilities
Technical Overviews 2023.06.30
M8920A PXIe Radio Test Set
M8920A PXIe Radio Test Set 100 kHz to 3.8 or 6 GHz
View All Resources