Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
If your company works with an evolving network architecture, or product development, Keysight has the capability to put a Resident Engineer (RE) on site to give you a dedicated resource to help meet your long term testing needs. Although you may be able to get cheaper labor, those resources don’t have the expertise in Keysight’s products that is necessary for you to meet your demanding schedule. The RE meets this need for the customer and helps you realize the most value from your Keysight investment. RE engagements are typically for a minimum of a year, since Keysight will be dedicating a resource to work within your program and at your designated site.