View More Signal Detail
Keysight InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered for next-generation performance to deliver waveform update rates 20 times faster than the competition. A large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen combined with innovative hardware-based zone touch triggering means you can easily capture and view your signals. Have confidence you will catch even the rarest of glitches and see more with the 4000 X-Series.
- Achieve 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz of bandwidth
- Isolate signals in seconds with zone touch triggering
- Quickly test with a simplified operation and intuitive user interface enabled by a large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen
- See the most signal detail with 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate
- Decode serial busses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options
Measure More Efficiently
A large touch screen combined with many advanced capabilities ensures even deeper insight:
- Turn the most advanced triggering into one easy step with zone triggering. Simply draw a box with your finger on screen
- Get even more instrument functionality with integrated instruments: oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer, logic analyzer / mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), protocol analyzer, dual WaveGen (aribitrary waveform generator), voltmeter, and a frequency counter
- Catch the rarest of glitches with a 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate
- Protect your investment with full upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth, instrument integration, and advanced applications
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard BenchVue software
200 MHz to 1.5 GHz
2 or 4 analog
+16 digital (MSO models)
Max Memory Depth
Waveform Update Rate
Max Sample Rate
Want to see more specifications?
Find the 4000 X-Series Model That's Right for You
With the same user interface and functionality across the entire series, you are only left to decide how many channels you need. Everything else, including bandwidth, is fully upgradeable after purchase. This ensures you can customize your oscilloscope to capture faster signals as your technology advances.
Already own one of these? Visit Technical Support
InfiniiVision 4000 X‑Series Oscilloscopes
|DSOX4154A||1.5 GHz||4 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX4154A||1.5 GHz||4 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX4104A||1 GHz||4 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX4104A||1 GHz||4 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX4052A||500 MHz||2 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX4052A||500 MHz||2 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX4054A||500 MHz||4 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX4054A||500 MHz||4 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX4032A||350 MHz||2 analog
||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX4032A||350 MHz||2 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX4034A||350 MHz||4 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX4034A||350 MHz||4 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX4022A||200 MHz||2 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX4022A||200 MHz||2 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
|DSOX4024A||200 MHz||4 analog||Configure / Quote|
|MSOX4024A||200 MHz||4 analog + 16 digital||Configure / Quote|
Get More Out of Your Oscilloscopes
With high-end technology comes advanced capabilities. Fully understanding oscilloscope functions can help you gain even more insight and create better designs.
Learn some of the various steps you can take to test even more efficiently.
Extend the Capabilities of Your 4000 X‑Series Oscilloscope
Customize your 4000 X-Series with additional features and functions. Our extensive selection of software, probes, accessories, and services ensures you can make the most accurate measurements possible. These are available for purchase with the original instrument or anytime thereafter. With Keysight, you'll always have the latest capabilities.
Most Popular Resources for the 4000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Explore our ever-expanding selection of resources to help you make more accurate measurements, ultimately leading to a better design.