Advanced IC Design And Technology Help You Solve Your Toughest Challenges
At the extremes of electrical and optical measurements, you need to make rise time measurements without being limited by scope bandwidth. You need to see your signal and not oscilloscope noise, and you need fast analysis and hardware acceleration. The Infiniium Z-Series delivers this and more with its RealEdge technology enabling 63 GHz of oscilloscope bandwidth and superior signal integrity. The Z-Series takes advantage of indium phosphide chip technology and custom thin film packaging to give you extremely low noise, low jitter, and high effective number of bits. These technologies allow you to see the true representation of your signal.
- Two channels of up to 63 GHz bandwidth in one oscilloscope frame, optimized for differential measurements
- Higher timing resolution with fast and responsive 160 GSa/s sample rate
- Deep memory (up to 2 Gpts per channel) to capture more of your signal
- Low noise and jitter measurement floor
- Deep insight into digital and RF domains with the most comprehensive application-specific software
- Up to 30 GHz probing system with flexible options to access signal under test
PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscopes Software
Intuitively control your oscilloscopes, capture screen images, and log data measurements for more efficient analysis.
- Connect and control your oscilloscopes through the cloud.
- Export results in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Test Next Generation Technologies
Ensure device compliance for various standards including PCI, USB, DDR, and more. Download these white papers to learn more about the challenges associated with testing these latest standards.
up to 63 GHz
2 and 4 analog
Max Memory Depth
80 – 160 GSa/s
Want to see more specifications?
Find The Model That's Right For You
Extend The Capabilities
Data Sheets 2019.10.08
Infiniium Z-Series Oscilloscopes
Technical Overviews 2018.01.17
Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2018
Application Notes 2019.09.24
Noise Figure Measurements: 10 Hints
View All Resources