Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Design + Test Software
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
See a True Representation of Your Signal
Whether you have to debug your latest design or verify compliance, it is critical that your oscilloscope displays a true representation of your signal. This requires world-class signal integrit. Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes were designed with this in mind. The S-Series provides superior time base, front-end, and ADC technology blocks. This gives you a platform with up to 16 bits of resolution, low noise, low jitter, and high ENOB — giving you visibility into the true performance of your device.
- Test with up to 16 bits of vertical resolution with our advanced system architecture
- Achieve 500 MHz to 8 GHz of bandwidth and up to 12 bits of resolution
- See the truest representation of your signal with the industry’s best signal integrity
- Access up to 16 digital channels in addition to 4 analog channels with mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO) models
- Get accurate and repeatable measurements along with a flat frequency response with the built-in correction filters
- Meet your measurement challenges with the industry’s most advanced platform: 240 GB removable solid state drive, powerful motherboard, fast data offload, and capacitive touch screen
Industry Leading Signal Integrity
Why does oscilloscope signal integrity matter?
Signal integrity impacts all oscilloscope measurements. The S-Series gives you a better representation of your signals under test with superior signal integrity. This enables you to gain more accurate insight to debug or characterize your designs.
Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes are built on hardware that gives you the lowest noise floor, highest ENOB, highest bandwidth, and lowest jitter — all so you can see your true signals. In addition to this superior hardware, Infiniium oscilloscopes have a wide range of protocol, analysis, and compliance software for standards such as PCIe, USB, DDR, and more. This gives you an entire high-performance measurement platform for your test needs.
500 MHz to 8 GHz
+16 digital (MSO models)
Max Sample Rate
Max Memory Depth
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
With the same user interface and functionality across the entire series, you are only left to decide how many channels you need. Everything else, including bandwidth, is fully upgradeable after purchase. This ensures you can customize your oscilloscope to capture faster signals as your technology advances.
Already own one of these? Visit Technical Support
The Broadest Set of Oscilloscope Software Available
Infiniium S-Series oscilloscopes feature application-specific software that allows you to gain valuable insight into your design.
- Analysis applications: Jitter/noise analysis, de-embedding, equalization, serial data analysis, offline software, and more
- Compliance applications: Test to the exact specifications of technologies such as DDR, USB, and more
- Protocol applications: Decode the protocol packets of more than 20 high-speed serial buses
Extend the Capabilities of Your S‑Series Oscilloscope
Customize your S-Series with additional features and functions. Our extensive selection of software, probes, accessories, and services ensures you can make the most accurate measurements possible. These are available for purchase with the original instrument or anytime thereafter. With Keysight, you'll always have the latest capabilities.
Most Popular Resources for the S-Series Oscilloscope
Explore our ever-expanding selection of resources to help you make more accurate measurements, ultimately leading to a better design.