What are you looking for?
Already own a vector network analyzer?
Trade in your eligible Keysight or competitor's vector network analyzer and receive a credit up to 75% toward a new M980xA or M983xA.
Conquer Challenges with Multiport Network Analyzers
The Keysight M980xA Series of PXI network analyzers meets the most demanding challenges with a true multiport architecture that offers exceptional performance no matter how many ports you use. Gain deeper insights into your devices with the widest available portfolio of measurement applications for PXI VNAs, including spectrum analysis and noise figure measurements.
- Choose from nine frequency breaks up to 53 GHz
- Get the best PXI VNA speed, dynamic range, trace noise, and stability to improve your accuracy, yield, and margins
- Build your multiport setup out of full two-, four-, or six-port PXI modules and pay only for the ports you need
- Test with full N-port capability, and cascade multiple modules for true multiport applications
Get Versatile Multiport and Multisite Capabilities
- Add up to 50 ports in a single chassis
- Gain full N-port correction capability
- Choose to configure multiple independent PXI VNAs in a single chassis
- Select two-port or multiport for each PXI network analyzer
- Choose synchronous or asynchronous triggering
M980xA PXI Network Analyzer Software
Network analyzer software tools enable you to investigate, characterize, and troubleshoot your designs in various measurement applications. The M980xA series provides complete multiport characterization with a wide range of software applications, including spectrum analysis, pulsed RF, and enhanced TDR.
9 kHz to 20 GHz
100 kHz to 53 GHz
0.0015 dB at 10 kHz IFBW
2, 4, or 6
Best 201 Point Sweep Time
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
Extend the Capabilities
Technical Overviews 2023.05.25
Vector Network Analyzer
White Papers 2019.02.10
The Increasing Importance of Increasing Ports
Application Notes 2020.03.23
Multiport and Multi-site Test Optimization Techniques
View All Resources