Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
- Products and Services
- PXI Vector Network Analyzers
- M937xA PXIe Vector Network Analyzers
- M9375A PXI Vector Network Analyzer, 300 kHz to 26.5 GHz
M9375A PXI Vector Network Analyzer, 300 kHz to 26.5 GHz
2 port PXI VNA up to 26.5 GHz
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
Availability depends on configuration
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
The Keysight M9375A PXIe vector network analyzer is a full two-port VNA that fits in just one slot. It can function as a two-port VNA, or with multiple modules can be configured for multiport or multi-site measurements.
- Pay for only the frequency range you need, with a choice of six frequency ranges up to 26.5 GHz.
- Improve accuracy, yield, and margins with the best PXI VNA speed, dynamic range, trace noise, and stability.
- Add functionality to your test system with a full two-port VNA that fits in a single PXI slot.
- Address your multiport application needs by cascading multiple models.
- Increase throughput and lower costs by adding modules in a multisite configuration.
- start-up guide
- quick-start poster
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements