Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Instrument Measurement Software
- IoT Regulatory Compliance Software
- XA5004A ETSI Regulatory Test Software for Non-signaling Tests
XA5004A ETSI Regulatory Test Software for Non-signaling Tests
Purpose-built test automation software for IoT device regulatory compliance
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
XA5004A test software addresses the ETSI test requirements. This test software is a subset of Keysight’s XA5001A test software, covering non-signaling tests.
The Keysight XA5004A test software addresses the test requirements of the most recent versions of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) EN 300 328 (V2.2.2), EN 301 893 (V2.1.1), and EN 303 687 (draft). This test software solution is a subset of Keysight’s XA5001A test software, covering non-signaling tests such as RF output power, occupied channel bandwidth, power spectral density, spurious emissions, and hopping frequency separation.
Together with the Keysight IOT0047A regulatory test solution, the IoT regulatory compliance software can help you simplify and accelerate wireless IoT device testing.
- Enhance testing and post-test analysis with the efficient, modern graphical user interface (GUI).
- Save time when debugging failed tests by selecting a group of test cases and accessing specific signal paths.
- Understand and interpret results presented in easy-to-read graphs and tables quickly.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements