The W8555 IC-CAP HiSIM-HV Model Extraction Package provides complete measurement and extraction procedures for DC and CV model parameters. The intuitive, Windows-style user interface enables engineers to quickly produce an accurate model.
HiSIM_HV, an industry-standard HVMOS model, was developed by Hiroshima University in Japan. Earlier compact models, such as the BSIM4, were primarily developed for traditional symmetrical low voltage CMOS devices for digital applications. The HiSIM_HV model was designed for both symmetrical HVMOS and asymmetrical LDMOS devices. Laterally Diffused MOS (LDMOS) devices are used in RF power applications. The HiSIM_HV model includes other typical high voltage effects such as modeling of the drift region resistance, quasi-saturation effects, and self-heating.
- DC, CV, and RF extraction for BSIM3v3.3 with methods for modeling high-frequency effects for MOS/CMOS
- Robust, direct extraction procedures used to find the best initial values for optimizers thereby removing the need for excessive optimization and tuning steps
- Flexible, customizable extraction flow
- Windows-style data visualization, optimization, and tuning
- Shared user interface environment with extraction package products available for other industry-standard models including BSIM4, BSIMSOI4, PSP, HiSIM2, and HiSIM_HV. The common measurement module enables you to use measurements to extract any of these models
no image available