Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Design and Test Software
- EDA Software
- W7010E PathWave IC-CAP Simulation and Analysis
W7010E PathWave IC-CAP Simulation and Analysis
Simulate, optimize, and tune to extract any supported model with a wide variety of industry-standard simulators
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
The W7010E PathWave IC-CAP Simulation and Analysis add-on enables simulation, tuning, and optimization of device behavior using Keysight's PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS) or the provided SPICE3 simulator or by linking directly to supported external simulators.
The W7010E PathWave IC-CAP Simulation and Analysis includes:
- Fast links to most commercial circuit simulators
- Optimization algorithms and tuning
- Up to 10 ADS parallel licenses for fast optimization and real-time tuning experience
- DataPro for statistical modeling
The Simulation and Analysis package includes support for most commercial circuit simulators, including Keysight's ADS, Synopsys' HSPICE and FineSim, Cadence's MMSIM and PSPICE, Mentor Graphics ELDO and Analog FastSPICE (AFS), Silvaco's SmartSpice, and SPICE3. Note that with the exception of ADS, commercial simulators require additional licenses to run.
The add-on includes a special ADS license that allows up to 10 concurrent ADS simulator processes to maximize simulation and optimization speed. This license contains ADS Linear, Transient, Harmonic Balance, Noise, and Verilog-A analyses.
The package includes 13 robust optimization algorithms and the Plot Optimizer, conveniently setting up optimizers directly from any IC-CAP plots. This product contains the legacy W8503EP DataPro.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements