Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
W4501E PathWave Comms/DSP Simulation
Model communications system with extensive libraries of digital signal processing blocks and Rfmodels
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
The W4501E PathWave Comms/DSP Simulation includes:
- Time domain simulation engine for modulated signal analysis
- Extensive library of RF and baseband components
- Reference designs for numerous digital modulation techniques such as QAM and OFDM
The W4501E PathWave Comms/DSP Simulation gives designers a powerful time-domain simulation engine for analysis of modern communications and sensing systems using real-world modulation. Numerous communications and DSP models make creation of reference baseband architectures as simple as connecting blocks in a schematic. The analysis also includes reference digital modulation signals for traditional standards such as QPSK, QAM, and OFDM. RF impairments can also be modeled with an extensive array of transceiver components, and the multiple envelope support can calculate all wideband spurious signals associated with RF nonlinearity. Algorithm designers can bring their own IP to larger system designs through native support of MATLAB code, C++, and HDL.