Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- EDA Software
- PathWave Advanced Design System
- W3051E PathWave Electro-Thermal Dynamic Model Generator
W3051E PathWave Electro-Thermal Dynamic Model Generator
Most Trusted RF and Microwave Design Software in the Industry
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
Generates time-varying electro-thermal (ETH) models to significantly speed up subsequent electro-thermal simulations by typically 10x. Requires W3050E PathWave Electro-Thermal Simulator. Dynamic ETH models can be used with all ADS circuit simulators.
The W3051E PathWave Electro-Thermal Dynamic Model Generator includes:
- Generation of dynamic electrothermal (ETH) models for reuse in PathWave Advanced Design System (ADS).
- Speed-up of dynamic ETH simulation by typically 10x and up to 100x.
- Dynamic ETH models also work in steady-state mode with harmonic balance and linear circuit simulators.
- Prerequisite: Requires W3050E PathWave Electro-Thermal simulator.
The W3051E PathWave Electro-Thermal Dynamic Model Generator computes and generates dynamic (transient) electrothermal (ETH) models for reuse in ADS. It also speeds up dynamic Electro-Thermal Simulation by typically 10x and as much as 100x depending on the number of unknowns.
The W3051E is integrated within ADS for closed-loop dynamic circuit-electrothermal cosimulation when used together with Circuit-Envelope or Transient-Convolution circuit simulators in ADS. The generated dynamic ETH model can also be used for steady-state electrothermal simulation with the linear or harmonic balance circuit simulators.
The W3051E also supports dynamic electrothermal simulation across multi-technology (IC,-package-laminate-PCB) boundaries.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements