Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Pre-configured standard-compliant LTE test bench.
- Enables design optimization against system-level performance, such as EVM, ACPR, and BER.
- Shareable for use in Advanced Design System (ADS) and with GoldenGate.
The W2388EP LTE 3GPP Verification Test Bench Element provides access to the corresponding LTE Baseband Verification Library from SystemVue for use as a pre-defined test bench in ADS or with GoldenGate. It enables circuit designer to easily validate circuit performance against standard-compliant waveforms and measurements such as EVM/ACLR in transmitters, or sensitivity/desensitization in receivers. Latest wireless standards such as LTE are difficult to budget at circuit level, and require simulation using the actual standard-compliant modulated signals in order to fully capture third order nonlinearities, AM/AM and AM/PM distortions, spectral regrowth, and memory effects. Optimizing the design against standard-compliant waveforms and measurements identifies marginal designs earlier, as well as overdesigns that add costly, unnecessary die area or current consumption.