- Connecting simulation and measurement domain: Unlocks advanced FlexDCA’s PAM4 and Jitter measurements for ADS simulated waveforms.
- Comprehensive built-in PAM4 measurements: Eye contour, Transmitter Dispersion Eye Closure Quaternary (TDECQ), Outer OMA, Linearity, Partial SER, Level Skews, etc.
- Jitter/Noise Measurements: Composite TJ histogram, DDJ versus Symbol, SER bathtub, Aliased Spectrum, Uncorrelated Jitter, Even-Odd (F/2), etc.
- Math/DSP capability: 4th order Bessel LPF, CTLE, DFE, TDECQ Equalizer, Sin(x)/x, etc.
- Support Compliance Apps: OIF CEI 3.1, SFF-8431, IEEE 802.3, PAM4, etc.
The W2377EP FlexDCA RnD Package Element, Research and Development Package for FlexDCA Sampling Oscilloscope Software, enables Advanced Design System (ADS) users to characterize the simulated waveforms with FlexDCA’s advanced PAM4 and Jitter measurements capabilities. The simulated waveforms from ADS can be directly sent to FlexDCA, either on the same computer or over a network, using “Dynamic Mode”, where the waveforms can be directly compared to measured data or processed further with the built-in functions.