Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
no image available
W2323EP Former Product Number
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Note: Model number W2323 has been discontinued; however, the ADS Desktop DRC is now included in the W2321 Layout Element.
The information below is provided for reference only.
ADS Desktop DRC is a comprehensive MMIC and RFIC layout design rule checker from Keysight EEsof EDA, the technology and innovation leader in high-frequency mixed-signal electronic design automation (EDA). It is seamlessly integrated into the Advanced Design System (ADS), the only design simulation platform that enables the co-design of IC, package and board in high-frequency and hi-speed applications. It seamlessly integrates system, circuit, full 3D electromagnetic simulation with Keysight’s test instrumentation to perform single pass successful electronic designs repeatedly.
The ADS Desktop DRC is fully integrated with ADS Layout W2321 to enable MMIC and RFIC designers to rapidly verify and correct their layouts against foundry DRC rules before tape out to eliminate foundry rejection delays from DRC violations. It fully accepts foundry endorsed DRC rules that can include component/cell- specific identification and checks on flattened and hierarchical layouts. It runs on both PC and Linux platforms; and integrates with Mentor Calibre and Cadence Assura to allow results from these 3rd party DRC tools to be viewed and corrected in the engineer’s ADS DRC environment.
The ADS Desktop DRC includes:
- Seamless integration with ADS Layout W2321 to enable development of DRC rules, viewing of DRC results and correction in the same layout design environment
- Complete set of standard and advanced DRC capabilities, extensible through powerful C-like Application Extension Language (AEL) to accommodate automation and custom rules
- Intelligent application of cell- or components-specific DRC rules on hierarchical and flattened layouts
- Completely programmable conditional selection of edge and polygon for DRC checks
- Comprehensive all-angle geometry and Boolean checking on: Spacing, Width, Extension, Intrusion, Exclusion/Inclusion
- Auto-zoom graphical error location by clicking on DRC results, sorted by classification, from native DRC or from 3rd party DRC tools such as Mentor Calibre and Cadence Assura
- Sizing operation in all dimensions to adjust layout for DRC compliance
- Support for mailDRC to view and fix foundry generated DRC results through email
Unlike other DRC tools, the ADS Desktop DRC offers the best performance in foundry endorsed DRC capabilities. The ability to run on both PC and Linux platforms to view results from ADS native, Mentor Calibre or Cadence Assurance DRC checks allows the layout to be quickly fixed by the MMIC/RFIC designer locally in ADS before final error-free fabrication.
For more information, please visit Advanced Design System (ADS), an electronic design automation (EDA) software for RF, microwave and signal-integrity applications.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements