Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The W1919EP Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Baseband Verification Library provides the end-to-end system modeling and simulation for GPS and Beidou2 satellite navigation systems, with additional modulation sources for Galileo and GLONASS systems. The library provides reference designs for GPS and Beidou2 transmitters, receivers, and a satellite channel model with troposphere, ionosphere, and multi-path effects, enabling users to simulate receiver performance with baseband and RF impairments. Full multiple-satellite scenarios are also provided to simulate system performance in realistic satellite environments given each receiver’s location, date, time, and duration.
Intended for early R&D usage, the W1919EP library helps system-level architects, baseband algorithm designers, and RF component designers conduct early design validation, before hardware prototypes are available. SystemVue is scriptable and linkable to other platforms and test equipment, providing both flexibility and consistency across the full product lifecycle.
Figure 1. The W1919 GNSS library provides a complete system-level simulation reference for GPS and Beidou2, including RF, baseband algorithm, and scenario effects on positional uncertainty.
What can you do with the GNSS Library?
Simulate satellite navigation system performance (including Baseband TX/RX algorithms and RF impairments) in single- satellite and multi-satellite channel scenarios.
- Baseband Modeling: Replace algorithms in the W1919 GNSS reference design with your custom algorithms in C++, math .m, HDL formats, or use graphically-defined schematics. SystemVue also integrates conveniently with your existing MATLAB, for IP compatibility and portability.
- System Modeling: Evaluate algorithms under user-defined fading, noisy, interference, jamming, and deep-margin conditions, and include RF impairments. Customize SystemVue to integrate with the STK 10.0 inertial and terrain modeling software from Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI). Please contact your local Keysight EEsof EDA Consulting Services representative about integrating SystemVue with STK (depending on local availability and export restrictions).
- Research and Emerging Standards: Add military, emerging standards, or custom encoding/decoding to extend beyond the commercially-available “L1” signal formats and standards. Precisely probe inside the open block diagrams, or simply self-educate on the latest GNSS standards.
- Custom Testing: Download custom, static signals and impairments to standard test & measurement equipment. While many pre-defined T&M personalities stream real-time GNSS signals under specific commercial conditions and therefore have no download latency, SystemVue allows more fully custom waveform generation, including interferers, multi-satellite, and proprietary signaling formats, and is limited mainly by the waveform depth and download speed of the test equipment.
- RF Component Evaluation: SystemVue’s GNSS library can also fill gaps for RFIC/RF Module designers, who would like to assess system-level performance based on simulated or tested analog designs. SystemVue can interact with the Keysight ADS and GoldenGate RF EDA simulators, with X-parameters, and more.
The W1919EP SystemVue GNSS Baseband Verification Library can be added as an option to any SystemVue environment or bundle.