Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spektrumanalysatoren (Signalanalysatoren)
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Netzwerktest + Sicherheit
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
- Überblick und Leistungsmerkmale
- Upgrades nach dem Kauf
The W1919EP Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Baseband Verification Library provides the end-to-end system modeling and simulation for GPS and Beidou2 satellite navigation systems, with additional modulation sources for Galileo and GLONASS systems. The library provides reference designs for GPS and Beidou2 Transmitters, Receivers, and a satellite channel model with troposphere, ionosphere and multi-path effects, enabling users to simulate receiver performance with baseband and RF impairments. Full multiple-satellite scenarios are also provided to simulate system performance in realistic satellite environments given each receiver’s location, date, time and duration.
The W1919EP SystemVue GNSS Baseband Verification Library is intended for early R&D usage, unlike test & measurement applications that primarily address finished component testing in R&D and manufacturing. The SystemVue library helps system-level architects, baseband algorithm designers, and RF component designers to do early design validation, before hardware prototypes are available. SystemVue is also scriptable and linkable to other platforms and test equipment, providing both flexibility and consistency across the full product lifecycle.
Figure 1. The W1919 GNSS library provides a complete system-level simulation reference for GPS and Beidou2, including RF, baseband algorithm, and scenario effects on positional uncertainty.
What can you do with the SystemVue GNSS Library?
With the SystemVue GNSS library, users can simulate satellite navigation system performance (including Baseband TX/RX algorithms and RF impairments) in single- satellite and multi-satellite channel scenarios.
- Baseband Modeling: Replace algorithms in the Keysight W1919 GNSS reference design with your own custom algorithms in C++, math .m, HDL formats, or use graphically-defined schematics. SystemVue also integrates conveniently with your existing MATLAB, for IP compatibility and portability.
- System Modeling: Evaluate algorithms under user-defined fading, noisy, interference, jamming, and deep-margin conditions, and include RF impairments.**
- Research & Emerging Standards: Add military, emerging standards, or custom encoding/decoding to extend beyond the commercially-available “L1” signal formats and standards. Precisely probe inside the open block diagrams, or simply self-educate on the latest GNSS standards.
- Custom Testing: Download custom, static signals and impairments to standard test & measurement equipment. While many pre-defined T&M personalities stream real-time GNSS signals under specific commercial conditions and therefore have no download latency, SystemVue allows more fully custom waveform generation, including interferers, multi-satellite, and proprietary signaling formats, and is limited mainly by the waveform depth and download speed of the test equipment.
- RF Component Evaluation: SystemVue’s GNSS library can also fill gaps for RFIC/RF Module designers, who would like to assess system-level performance based on simulated or tested analog designs. SystemVue can interact with the Keysight ADS and GoldenGate RF EDA simulators, with X-parameters, and more.
** Note: SystemVue can also be customized to integrate with the STK 10.0 inertial and terrain modeling software from Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI). Please contact your local Keysight EEsof EDA Consulting Services representative about integrating SystemVue with STK (depending on local availability and export restrictions).
The W1919EP SystemVue GNSS Baseband Verification Library can be added as an option to any SystemVue environment or bundle.