The W1716 Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD) Builder quickly models and corrects common sources of nonlinearities and memory effects in 4G power amplifiers and transceiver IC’s. It contains several sophisticated algorithms for crest-factor reduction (CFR), DPD, signal generation, and instrument control rolled into a single, easy, wizard-based UI. System architects and RF component designers can use the W1716 to quickly assess and improve link-level performance, partitioning, and component selection. Baseband algorithm developers, RF architects, and RF component designers can also use the W1716 to accelerate the actual implementation of linearization networks.
- provides advanced wideband algorithms for both PA modeling and pre-distortion
- quickly assess wideband, dual-band RF components with 4G/5G test vectors, without committing to a vendor-specific hardware implementation
- step-by-step GUI wizard for easy set-up, extraction, and validation
- links to the latest wideband test equipment (> 1 GHz), as well as simulators, such as Keysight ADS
- accommodates proprietary DPD models, extraction IP, test vectors, and allows the creation of a custom GUI