Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
U9428A FET Solid State Switch, 300 kHz to 26.5 GHz, SP8T
Switch signals without physically changing the connections so you can perform multiple tests with the same setup. Maximize your frequency range and prevent damage to sensitive components by minimizing video leakage.
- Broad operating frequency range from 300 kHz to 26.5 GHz.
- Minimizes crosstalk with exceptionally high isolation across a broad frequency.
- Prevent damage to sensitive components with low video leakage.
- USB connection that comes with multiport configuration connectivity port for PXIe and USB VNA or solder connector options provide switches configuration flexibility.
The U9428A FET solid state switches offer superior performance in terms of isolation and video leakage across a broad operating frequency range of up to 26.5 GHz. The SP8T switch is used to increase system flexibility and simplicity and is easily controlled with a USB connection; that comes with the flexibility of multiport configuration connectivity port PXIe and USB VNA or through a soldering connector option.
Interested in a U9428A?
Featured Resources for U9428A FET Solid State Switch, 300 kHz to 26.5 GHz, SP8T
Technical Overviews 2023.07.11
FET Solid State Switches
View All Resources