Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
U9361M RCal Receiver Calibrator, 10 MHz to 110 GHz
The RCal Receiver Calibrator allows you to move your reference plane to your device under test for complex magnitude and phase corrections.
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
Improve Your Rx Test System Accuracy by an Order of Magnitude
- Frequency range of 10 MHz - 110 GHz
- Compact, palm-size, USB-powered, and controlled
- Ultra-stable and repeatable, with precision factory cal data inside
- Magnitude and phase corrections with tunable, BPSK comb modulation
- BPSK modulation calibrator
The U9361F RCal receiver calibrator module efficiently increases the accuracy and value of your signal analyzer. It consists of connector-specific calibration standards to detect and correct systematic errors. RCal can correct system path losses and frequency response to accurately measure transmitter characteristics at the output of the device under test.
Seamlessly move the reference plane to the output of the DUT with an easy-to-use, simple command structure. RCal can transfer absolute power accuracy and generate IF flatness corrections (complex magnitude and phase), up to 5 GHz IF bandwidths, and a frequency range up to 110 GHz.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements