- Software: Test Exec SL 7.1 & TS-5000 Family Application Software 7.1V with multi-threading support over 400 built-in automotive test libraries
- Signal switching: Up to 464 x 4 matrix
- Load switching: Up to 64-channel x 40A and 288-channel x 7.5A and 192-channel x 2A
- Power sources: Up to 1kW modular power supply
- Measurement: 6.5 Digit DMM, 2/4 ch, 16 bit, 20MSa/s, 32-channel high voltage data acquisition module
- Stimulus: 2-ch, 30Mhz with up to 16Msa/channel ARB, 8/16-ch 16-Bit digital/analog converter (DAC), isolated 100V, 200 mA voltage/current (V/I) source
The Keysight TS-5400 PXI Series Functional Test System provides automotive, aerospace and defense and industrial control manufacturers with an off-the-shelf PXI hardware and software platform with support for single or multiple DUT test. Designed for testing electronics control modules such as, power train control, complex body electronics and industrial controllers, the TS-5400 PXI Series helps manufacturers achieve higher throughput for their design validation and manufacturing functional test needs with the capacity to empower them to anticipate future functional test needs.
Get latest tips and information from the Keysight Automotive Functional Test Forum.
Learn how to accelerate software development and test integration using Keysight's TestExecSL Software.
Interested in a U8972A?
Extend The Capabilities For Your TS-5400 High Performance PXI Functional Test System With Mac Panel Interface
Application Notes 2018.02.14
Increase Throughput in the Manufacturing of Automotive Controllers
Application Notes 2014.08.03
Testplan Development on CVI Labwindows with TS-5400 PXI Series
Reference Guides 2013.06.20
Keysight TS-5400 High Performance PXI Functional Test System Block Diagram for Mac Panel
Data Sheets 2014.08.02
TS-5400 High Performance PXI Functional Test System with Mac Panel Interface
Article Reprints 2016.02.01
Testing New Grounds in Automotive Electronics
Article Reprints 2016.02.04
White Papers 2017.11.30
Right Load Switching and Simulation Design for High Current