What are you looking for?
Product discontinuance notice: The Bluetooth® options (U8903B-BLU, U8903B-BL2, and U8903B-210) will be discontinued on June 1, 2024. The last day to place an order for this product is May 31, 2024. Keysight will continue to provide support for this product for the standard 5-year period.
See the Real Performance of Your Devices with the Highest Resolution Audio Spectrum Analyzers
With an extremely low residual distortion of < –110 dB, the Keysight U8903B audio spectrum analyzer allows you to measure the most demanding audio devices with a high degree of accuracy. Perform audio measurements via a Bluetooth® link option. Make the highest resolution two-channel measurements available when you expand your bandwidth to 1.5 MHz. With these options and more, the U8903B audio spectrum analyzer offers a configurable audio test solution to meet your audio application needs.
- Expand your measurement bandwidth (with the wide bandwidth option N3431A) to measure from DC or 10 Hz to a maximum of 1.5 MHz.
- Simplify your testing environment with automatic tests and built-in test sequences.
- Configure the U8903B audio spectrum analyzer with up to eight analog analyzer channels.
- Eliminate the need to rewrite programs into SCPI command with built-in compatibility mode.
- Easily meet standards with preconfigured Perceptual Objective Listening Quality Analysis and Perceptual Evaluation of Speech Quality measurements.
- Configure for specific applications with a digital audio interface and Bluetooth® audio measurement options.
- Characterize signal-to-noise ratios, cross talk, and more.
Bluetooth® and the Bluetooth® logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Keysight Technologies is under license.
Interested in a U8903B?
Extend the Capabilities
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
U8903B Performance Audio Analyzer
Application Notes 2016.12.19
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Maximize Dynamic Range with Accessory Kit on Audio Analyzers
Application Notes 2016.01.27
Bluetooth Audio Measurement with Audio Analyzer
Application Notes 2019.12.25
Measuring High Impedance Sources Using Audio Analyzers
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Receiver Sensitivity Measurements Using U8903B
View All Resources