- Compliance testing of clock jitter, electrical and timing measurements in accordance to JEDEC specifications
- Comprehensive analysis that automates the complex measurements, even when you are not there
- Superior signal integrity and probing that meets DDR3 measurement needs
- JESD79-3E DDR3 SDRAM Specification
- Infiniium 2.1 or higher software revision for 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes, Infiniium 2.0 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series oscilloscopes
- U7231A DDR3 Test Application (Option 033 on new 9000/90000/90000X Series oscilloscopes or N5435A-020 for application server license) or N5459A DDR 1, 2 and 3 software bundle option (contains U7233A, N5413B and U7231A)
- E2688A High-Speed SDA (Option 003 on new 9000/90000/90000X Series oscilloscopes or Option N5435A-003 for application server license)
- Recommended N5414B InfiniiScan Event Identification Software (Option 009 on new Infiniium 90000/90000X Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-004 for application server license) OR N5415B InfiniiScan Event Identification Software (Option 009 on new Infiniium 9000 Series oscilloscope or Option N5435A-004 for application server license)- Optional
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
Use the DDR3 application to test, debug and characterize your DDR3 designs quickly and easily. It automatically configures the oscilloscope for each test and generates an informative HTML report at the end of the test. The application not only compare the results with the specification test limit but also includes margin analysis which indicates how closely the device passes or fails each test. On top of that, the complex analysis of the DDR3 signals is taken care by the application which saves user time and effort if the measurements are done manually.
Compliance Software downloads
See application video