- IP signal processing algorithms protection
- Beamforming and radar algorithms
- Analytical time-of-flight
- Lidar ranging, non-destructive testing
- Allows integration of advanced real-time signal processing algorithm within Keysight high-speed digitizers.
- Addresses the critical need for repeatable, predictable, and stable firmware design flow coupled with unprecedented hardware capability.
- Direct interface to digitizer hardware elements such as the analog-to-digital converter (ADC), clock manager, and memory blocks.
The FPGA development kit helps you focus on solution creation. The kit includes a library of building blocks, from basic gates to dual-port RAM memories; a set of IP cores; and ready-to-use scripts that handle all aspects of the build flow. Smooth and efficient system integration is ensured with a full-speed design example and companion software application.
All cores are based on the AMBA AXI4 standard for easy integration and efficient usage of their high-performance capabilities. Pre-synthesized and area-constrained IP cores accelerate build time and ensure repeatable results. The FPGA development kit also embeds complete calibration capabilities to ensure the unmatched analog performance of Keysight digitizers when used with your firmware.
Interested in a U5340A?
Extend the capabilities for your FPGA Development Kit
Featured Resources for U5340A FPGA Development Kit
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
U5340A FPGA Development Kit for High-Speed Digitizers
View All Resources
M9203A PXIe Digitizer / Wideband Digital Receiver