Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
State analysis (synchronous sampling)
- Up to 200M deep
- Two data rate options: 4 Gb/s on 68 ch with 2.5 Gb/s on 132 ch, or 2.8 Gb/s on 68 ch with 1.4 Gb/s on 132 ch
- Merge up to three U4154B modules
- Reliable measurements on eye openings as small as 100 ps by 100 mV
Timing analysis (asynchronous sampling)
- Up to 200 ps (5 GHz), 400 M sample deep conventional and transitonal timing analysis (2.5 GHz full-channel / 5 GHz half-channel)
- 12.5 GHz (80 ps) TimingZoom with 256 K memory
The Keysight U4154B logic analyzer module provides reliable measurements on high-speed digital systems operating up to 4 Gb/s with eye openings as small as 100 ps by 100 mV. 12.5 GHz Timing Zoom with 256K sample memory gives you simultaneous state and high-resolution timing measurements covering a time span of 20 us. Eye scan provides an overview of signal integrity information on all channels in a matter of minutes. 200 M samples of available memory ensure you capture enough system activity to troubleshoot complex systems.
The U4154B with the FS2510 DDR4 DIMM interposer from FuturePlus Systems is the industry's first solution proven for validating simultaneous read and write DDR4 traffic across all byte lanes captured from a DDR4 DIMM operating at record-breaking data rates of > 3.3 Gb/s. Other record-breaking data rates include DDR4 at 3.2 Gb/s with the W4633A DDR4 x4/x8 BGA interposer and DDR4 2.4 Gb/s with the FS2514 SODIMM interposer.
Utilizing Keysight specialty probing, the U4154B system is the only logic analyzer solution proven to capture LPDDR4 at 3.2 Gb/s.
Need an interposer? Check out our Solution Partner, FuturePlus!