- Integrated curriculum with a complete set of instruments, instructor’s guide, training kits and lab worksheets.
- Editable teaching material in MS PowerPoint format for lecturers.
- The lab sheets enable students to appreciate different design considerations and approaches by allowing them to experiment with different components.
- Problem-based assignments
The teaching solution is a ready-to-teach package targeting 3rd or final year undergraduates. This solution focuses on the areas of practical analog circuit analysis, design, and its applications. It is a great tool for students to understand analog circuit analysis, practical op-amp design, active filter design and measurement instruments usage.
This courseware is designed to impart knowledge in:
- Analog circuit analysis
- Passive and active components
- BJT circuit analysis and design
- Practical op-amp design
- Active filter design
- Measurement instruments usage
The complete solution setup includes the following instruments:
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter
- U2701A USB Modular Oscilloscope
- E3631A Power Supply
The University Teaching Solution is also available with bench options. Substitute the USB modular instruments U2701A, U2741A and U2761A with their bench counterpart: DSO1000 series oscilloscope, 34405A digital multimeter and 33210A/33220A function/arbitrary waveform generator respectively.
**This teaching solution is not available in Japan