- Integrated curriculum with a complete set of instruments, instructor’s guide, training kits and lab worksheets.
- Editable teaching material in MS PowerPoint format for lecturers.
- The lab sheets enable students to appreciate different design considerations and approaches by allowing them to experiment with different components.
- Problem-based assignment.
This solution focuses on semiconductor fundamentals, circuit analysis and applications. The teaching material and lab sheets will allow the students to explore the functionalities and applications of diodes, transistors, and op-amps in a circuit.
This courseware is designed to impart knowledge in:
- Semiconductor fundamentals
- Analog electronic devices
- Analog circuit analysis
- Applications of electronic devices
- Measurement analysis with instruments and software
The complete solution setup includes the following instruments:
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter
- U2701A USB Modular Oscilloscope
- E3631A Power Supply
The University Teaching Solution is also available with bench options. Substitute the USB modular instruments U2701A, U2741A and U2761A with their bench counterpart: DSO1000 series oscilloscope, 34405A digital multimeter and 33210A/33220A function/arbitrary waveform generator respectively.
**This teaching solution is not available in Japan