Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
U1816F USB Coaxial Switch, DC to 67 GHz, Dual SP6T
Switch signals without physically changing the connections so you can perform multiple tests with the same setup
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
- Extend the number of test ports for multi-DUT or multiport devices measurement
- Achieve lower cost-per-port and increase throughput without compromising performance
- Allows switching of multiple signals without physically changing the connections.
- Minimizes crosstalk between channels with excellent isolation and low VSWR ensuring signal integrity
The Keysight U1816F is a DC to 67 GHz switch matrix that consists of two single-pole-six-throw (SP6T) switches driven with USB connection. It allows switching of multiple signal paths without physically changing the connections. This enables you to perform multiple tests with the same setup, eliminating frequent connects and disconnects. Automate the entire testing process to increase throughput in high-volume production environments.
Interested in a U1816F?
Featured Resources for U1816C USB Coaxial Switch, DC to 26.5 GHz, Dual SP6T
Data Sheets 2022.03.13
USB Coaxial Switches
View All Resources