- 11,000 counts resolution with dual display
- Wide range selection of 1000pF to 199.00mF
- Visible and audible tolerance mode for easy capacitor sorting
- Compare mode with 25 sets of non-volatile High/Low limit settings
- Records Minimum, Maximum, and Average readings
- Relative mode and Data Hold function
- PC connectivity with optional IR-USB cable
- 3-year warranty standard with every unit
Capacitance meters do not always need to be on the bench. Neither do they always need to strain your budget. Keysight’s new U1701A capacitance meter now puts the capacitance meter into the palm of your hand – while doing random checks across the production floor or performing checks at your inspection or sorting stations. With wide measurement range, and features to ease your sorting tasks, the U1701A puts a new level of convenience into the world of capacitance meters.
The U1701B handheld capacitance meter is now available, with the same outstanding performance and reliability of the U1701A, but in bright orange casing. Designed to give maximum visibility, the vivid color underlines Keysight commitment to safety in each of its handhelds.