- 11,000 counts resolution with dual display
- Wide measurement range from 0.1 pF to 199.9 mF
- Visible and audible tolerance mode for easy capacitor sorting
- Compare mode with 25 sets of non-volatile High/Low limit settings
- Records Minimum, Maximum and Average readings
- Relative mode and Data Hold function
- PC connectivity with optional IR-USB cable
- 3-year warranty standard with every unit
Capacitance meters do not always need to be on the bench. Neither do they always need to strain your budget. Keysight’s new U1701A capacitance meter now puts the capacitance meter into the palm of your hand – while doing random checks across the production floor or performing checks at your inspection or sorting stations. With wide measurement range, and features to ease your sorting tasks, the U1701A puts a new level of convenience into the world of capacitance meters.
Save more by ordering your meter with Option-SMD, consisting of a soft carrying case (U1174A) and an SMD tweezer (U1782A).
Note: This option is only available when ordered together with the meter, and cannot be back-ordered.
Keysight is discontinuing its Handheld Test Tools in blue. These handhelds will no longer be available after November 30th, 2011.
Last Order date: November 30th, 2011
End of support life: March 1st, 2017
The replacement models are the handheld in orange colour for greater visibility. The replacement model for U1701A is U1701B.
For more information about Handheld Capacitance and LCR Meters, please visit Keysight U1700 Series Handheld Capacitance and LCR Meters.