Keysight’s S8812A mmWave Device Real Networks Performance Toolset enables you to test devices against real infrastructure. With the S8812A toolset, you can verify the performance of devices with real base stations, connected to a commercial network, with end-user services. The toolset includes the Device Troubleshooting solution for result analysis.
The S8812A toolset provides:
- PROPSIM 5G channel emulator (PROPSIM FS16 or PROPSIM F64) and the Standard Tool channel emulation software application
- Keysight's mmWave access instruments M1740A, E7770A, and an Over-The-Air multi-probe anechoic chamber for gNBs and mobile devices
- Ready-to-run test scenarios to test mobile phones, wireless modems, or tablets with a mmWave base station
The toolset is extendable to:
- Device test automation control and result logging for 24/7 testing
- Ready-to-run data throughput test cases for testing mobile phones, wireless modems, or tablets with a mmWave base station
- Channel Studio GCM Tool software for creating custom geometric channel models for mmWave and sub 7GHz
Nemo 5G Device Analytics
Nemo 5G Device Analytics is an in-depth troubleshooting, bench marking, and analytics software for 5G chipset and device testing in labs.
S8800A PROPSIM F64 Channel Emulation Toolset
S8708A 5G Advanced Performance Test Toolset
S8709A 5G Virtual Drive Test Toolset
F9860000A Channel Studio