The S8704A Protocol Conformance Toolset provides up-to-date and comprehensive access to 5G including USIM/USAT, IMS, LBS, LTE and C-V2X protocol conformance test cases as defined in 3GPP test specifications to ensure mobile devices perform as expected on a live mobile network.
The 3GPP test specifications supported are:
- 3GPP TS 38.523-1 (5GS)
- 3GPP TS 31.121 (USIM)
- 3GPP TS 31.124 (USAT)
- 3GPP TS 36.523-1 (LTE and C-V2X)
- 3GPP TS 34.229-1/5 (IMS)
- 3GPP TS 37.901 (LTE Data Throughput)
- 3GPP TS 37.571-2 (LBS test cases)
The test cases are based on the latest TTCN-3 test specification from 3GPP RAN5 required for device certification and support all GCF and PTCRB mandated frequency bands in both sub-6GHz (FR1) and mmWave (FR2) frequencies.
- Comprehensive access to GCF and PTCRB protocol test cases
- Modular and scalable software and hardware platform
- Flexible licensing infrastructure that allow optimal asset utilization
- Comprehensive campaign management
- Advanced logging features that enable rapid debugging of test case failures
- Unattended test campaign execution with device automation
- Unique solution for automatically programming required SIM card profiles
The S8704A Protocol Conformance Toolset is part of Keysight’s 5G Network Emulation Solution portfolio. A compact solution that supports the entire protocol testing needs of the GCF and PTCRB certification bodies, the S8704A Protocol Conformance Toolset easily scales with the Keysight S8705A 5G RF/RRM DVT & Conformance Toolset to facilitate mobile device verification and certification across radio frequency (RF), radio resource management (RRM) and protocol.
Explore the Solution
Featured Resources for S8704A Protocol Conformance Toolset
Technical Overviews 2021.10.19
S8704A Protocol Conformance Toolset