The S8706A Protocol Carrier Acceptance Toolset provides comprehensive access to protocol carrier acceptance test plans mandated by the world’s major 5G mobile operators. The toolset flexibly addresses a wide range of test scenarios in sub-6GHz (FR1) and mmWave (FR2) frequencies, for both non-standalone (NSA) and standalone (SA) mode: signaling, performance and application testing including Wi-Fi, LBS and thermal.
- Comprehensive coverage of 5G protocol carrier acceptance test plans
- Modular and scalable software and hardware platform
- Flexible licensing infrastructure that allow optimal asset utilization
- Comprehensive campaign management
- Advanced logging features that enable rapid debugging of test case failures
- Unattended test campaign execution with device automation
The S8706A Protocol Carrier Acceptance Toolset is part of Keysight’s 5G Network Emulation Solution portfolio. It provides an efficient platform for mobile device evaluation based on the test requirements of major mobile operators, who validate the test supported by the S8706A 5G Protocol carrier acceptance Toolset solution as part of their device acceptance programs.
The S8706A Protocol Carrier Acceptance Toolset easily scales with Keysight’s S8701A Protocol R&D Toolset and S8704A Protocol Conformance Toolset solutions to facilitate mobile device verification across the protocol workflow, from early modem development through to device certification and carrier acceptance.
Explore the Solution
Featured Resources for S8706A Protocol Carrier Acceptance Toolset
Technical Overviews 2020.05.12
S8706A Protocol Carrier Acceptance Toolset
View All Resources