What are you looking for?
PP0003A Hi-Z+ Probe
PP0003A is a Hi-Z+ probe with an MMCX probe tip, allowing for easy connection to MMCX interfaces to probe signals up to 1 GHz of bandwidth and 30 Vrms
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
PP0003A is a Hi-Z+ probe with an MMCX probe tip, allowing for easy connection to MMCX interfaces to probe signals up to 1 GHz of bandwidth and 30 Vrms.
The PP0003A is Keysight’s first MMCX compatible passive probe with up to 1GHz of analog bandwidth with less than 4 pF of capacitive loading. It provides all the ease of use benefits of a passive probe, with the performance seen from an active probe. The AutoProbe I interface provides offset and auto configuration of probe type and attenuation setting. PP0003A provides:
- 1 GHz of analog bandwidth (<4 pF input capacitance)
- 30 Vrms CAT II input voltage, and up to 42.4 V peak transient overvoltage
- 10 MΩ input impedance at low frequencies
- AutoProbe I compatibility
- 1.3 meter cable length for ease of use
- Small 5mm tip and compact probe design for easy probing on smaller targets
- Variable attenuation, automatically configured by the oscilloscope
- Rigid tip for secure device-under-test connectivity
The PP0003A is designed for use on InfiniiVision and Infiniium oscilloscopes with the AutoProbe I interface, with the use of the PP0004A adapter. The PP0001A/2A/3A probes are a new generation of Hi-Z+ probes for which the probe is to be viewed as a combination of the “probe and probe adapter (PP0004A)”. This combination does not have a fixed attenuation ratio but rather has multiple available attenuation ratios per given V/div settings to accommodate a very large dynamic range and flat frequency response.