What are you looking for?
- Hardware-based decoding helps find errors significantly faster
- Trigger on specific MIL-STD 1553 command / status words, data words, and error conditions
- Trigger on ARINC429 labels, data, and error conditions
- Perform hardware-based pass / fail MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 mask testing to test the analog quality of your network
- Automatically perform parametric measurements with statistics to compare against published MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 electrical specifications
- This package enables MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial trigger and decode, mask testing, frequency response analysis (Bode plotting), and enhanced HDTV video triggering and analysis. Advanced math already comes standard on all P924xA Keysight Streamline Series USB oscilloscopes
The aerospace software package for the P924xA Keysight Streamline Series USB oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for the MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial buses. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including mask testing and frequency response analysis (FRA) to help test and debug electronic systems found in the aerospace and defense industries.
Get a 30-day trial license for P9240AERC.
The P9240AERC Aerospace and Defense Software option is enabled with a license file on the Keysight P924xA Streamline Series oscilloscopes.
Interested in a P9240AERC?
Extend the Capabilities for your Aerospace and Defense Software for the P924xA Keysight Streamline Series Oscilloscopes
Featured Resources for P9240AERC Aerospace and Defense Software for the P924xA Keysight Streamline Series Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2021.05.17
Aero Software Package for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes
Configuration Guides 2022.04.03
InfiniiVision Software Ordering Guide
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
N5465A InfiniiSim Waveform Transformation Toolset for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2014.09.23
PrecisionProbe for Bandwidths up to 33 GHz
Product Fact Sheets 2021.10.25
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Software Options
Data Sheets 2020.09.30
Infiniium Offline Analysis Software
Application Notes 2018.02.28
Using PrecisionProbe Software on the Infiniium 9000 Series Oscilloscopes to Correct for Probe Loss
View All Resources