Features and performance characteristics
- 300 KHz to 18 GHz, 2X8 full-cross bar USB switch matrix – solid state switch
- Fast switching speed with an ultra-long cycle life, reduces total cost of test
- Unmatched isolation minimizes cross talk in high density ATE systems
- Build-in temperature stability
- Route RF and microwave signals in automated test applications
- Flexibility to build switch matrix as desired, hence a low-cost solution
P9165C 2X8 USB solid state switch matrix, 300 KHz to 18 GHz is a full cross-bar switch matrix that provides a switch based multiport VNA solution in the form of compact USB controlled involving larger scale of multi-DUT or multiport measurements such as 5G massive MIMO antenna measurement and etc.
Interested in a P9165C?
Featured Resources for P9165C 2X8 USB solid state switch matrix, 300 KHz to 18 GHz
Technical Overviews – Archived 2020.04.19
P9165x 2x8 USB solid state switch matrix 2D drawing, PDF Format
P9165x 2x8 USB solid state switch matrix 3D model, STEP Format
Technical Overviews 2022.04.14
P9164A/B/C 2X16 & P9165A/B/C 2X8 USB Solid State Switch Matrix
View All Resources