What are you looking for?
Features and performance characteristics
- 300 KHz to 9 GHz, 2X16 full-cross bar USB switch matrix – solid state switch
- Fast switching speed with an ultra-long cycle life, reduces the total cost of test
- Unmatched isolation minimizes cross talk in high density ATE systems
- Built-in temperature stability
- Route RF and microwave signals in automated test applications
- Flexibility to build switch matrix as desired, hence a low-cost solution
P9164B 2X16 USB solid state switch matrix, 300 KHz to 9 GHz is a full cross-bar switch matrix that provides a switch based multiport VNA solution in the form of compact USB controlled involving larger scale of multi-DUT or multiport measurements such as 5G massive MIMO antenna measurement and others.
Interested in a P9164B?
Featured Resources for P9164B 2X16 USB solid state switch matrix, 300 KHz to 9 GHz
Technical Overviews 2020.04.19
P9164x 2x16 USB solid state switch matrix 2D drawing, PDF Format
P9164x 2x16 USB solid state switch matrix 3D model, STEP Format
Technical Overviews 2022.04.14
P9164A/B/C 2X16 & P9165A/B/C 2X8 USB Solid State Switch Matrix
View All Resources