Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Optimize OPEX by streamlining analytics processes in a multivendor environment
Vendor-neutral, multi-data analytics solution that provides the most comprehensive network analysis available in the market
- Supports a wide range of data inputs, e.g. drive test data, including 5G NR, and Operations Support Systems (OSS) data
- 3D visualization of 5G NR field test data and beams
- One tool to process data from various tools from major measurement vendors
- Industry-leading desktop-based drive test data post-processing tool for radio access network analysis
- For network planning engineers, network performance engineers, handset testing groups, and technology development groups
Available as a client server and stand-alone desktop configuration for drive test use case automation and drill down analysis
- Nemo WindCatcher Server automates key drive test use cases, such as acceptance, benchmarking, optimization, and monitoring
- Full automation for data management, processing, and reporting
- Data can be downloaded from Nemo Cloud, FTP sites or uploaded from clients
- Near real-time email reports
- Interactive dashboards with ability to drill down
- Customizable reports and dashboards
- Multiple clients can be used for standalone analytics or connected to the server to access processed data, reports, dashboards, or raw data
Easy to use, versatile
- Single-click option to load large amounts of data files
- Drag-and-drop based UI with dashboards for easy overview
- Processes large volumes of drive test data and/or walk test data with ease
- Multi-core processing functionality for faster data output and lesser wait times
- Multiple devices and data sets can be merged to create large data sets
- Designed for optimization, acceptance, and benchmarking of new technologies and high speed data networks
- Support for latest wireless technologies, such as 5G NR
Wide application support
Network analytics in a multivendor environment
Nemo WindCatcher is the industry leading desktop-based drive test data post-processing tool for radio access network analysis.
It is a vendor-neutral, multi-data, multi-wireless access technology solution that provides the most comprehensive solution available in the market. It supports a wide range of data inputs and all major data collection tools on the market, and it is optimized for heterogeneous test environments and processes.
Nemo WindCatcher is loaded with extremely robust out-of-the-box features for powerful data aggregation and analytical functionality, one-step analysis, and detailed reporting. Users can quickly identify and solve problems maximizing overall productivity and efficiency.
Flexible in-depth analysis
Wireless network operators can leverage Nemo WindCatcher to analyze large amounts of drive test data to enhance customer experience through efficient network optimization, new technology roll-out, and troubleshooting. Operators can deploy new technologies, such as 5G NR, LTE, LTE-A and Voice over LTE (VoLTE), using the advanced analytics in Nemo WindCatcher. Device manufacturers can use Nemo WindCatcher to modify the functionality of their devices for use in different network conditions.
5G NR beams can be visualized on a 3D map to detect the attenuation of buildings and trees on the signal level and to evaluate beam width and coverage in real life.
Small cell/Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) feature
Nemo WindCatcher DAS/Small Cells module provides an efficient method for validating and testing multi-floor indoor venues, such as stadiums and airports, using a purpose-built project manager feature. In-building deployment teams can use Nemo WindCatcher to verify DAS implementations and generate reports for the commissioning of venues.
For more information about Nemo RF Network Solutions, please visit Keysight Nemo Wireless Network Solutions.