Improve network quality and end-user service with effective analysis of wireless network parameters
Fast and efficient post-processing and analysis of drive test data
- Provides a complete automated data processing chain with other Nemo tools from raw measurement data to automatically generated results in workbook format
- Best-in-class data visualization with fully customizable, time-synchronized multi–page workbooks and a comprehensive set of data views, including maps, grids, line graphs, bar graphs, pie charts, surface grids, color grids, and spreadsheets
- 3D visualization of 5G NR field test data and beams
- Fully customizable KPIs and reporting
- Data visualization on web-based live maps, Google Maps, and OpenStreetMap
- Diverse reporting options from instant reporting to MS Excel compatible reporting. A wide range of CDR-based off-the-shelf reports available for voice and data, with support for technologies from GSM to VoLTE, ViLTE, VoWiFi, and LTE 5CC.
- Support data from Nemo collection tools
Support for latest technologies
- Up-to-date support for all 3GPP network technologies, including 5G NR, LTE/LTE-A CA, IoT, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Video over LTE (ViLTE), and Voice over WiFi (VoWiFi)
- Full automation of the data processing chain, from drive test data upload to full analysis results
- Seamless integration with Nemo products ensures correct interpretation of the measurement data produced by your Nemo tools
Nemo Analyze for professional post-processing of drive test data
Nemo Analyze is a highly efficient and fully scalable analysis tool for benchmarking, automated troubleshooting, and statistical reporting based on drive test data. For benchmarking, its predetermined report templates help compare KPIs from different operators, technologies, and time frames, and visualize the results in a single report. Nemo Analyze supports all the major network technologies.
Versatile drive test post-processing
Nemo Analyze is the ideal post-processing solution for data produced by Nemo tools. Nemo Analyze’s support for CSV (Character-Separated Value) format also allows importing of ASCII data into the database, enabling for instance Wireshark/Ethereal and network counter data to be correlated and post-processed together with Nemo drive test data. Nemo Analyze supports Windows 10, 64-bit. Integrating Nemo Analyze with other Nemo tools provides a complete automated data processing chain from raw measurement data to automatically generated results in workbook format.
Market-leading 5G NR analytics
Nemo Analyze supports the analysis of 5G NR scanning receiver and UE measurements performed with Nemo data collection tools. Nemo supports a leading set of KPIs for advanced 5G NR analytics. Nemo Analyze provides a comprehensive set of ready-made report templates and playback workbooks with all the key metrics and KPIs for quick analysis and an automated routine for plotting the SSB beam footprints of all beams is also included. 5G NR beams can be visualized on a 3D map to detect the attenuation of buildings and trees on the signal level and to evaluate beam width and coverage in real life. In addition, Nemo Analyze supports measurements done with Keysight´s FieldFox portable spectrum analyzer.
For more information about Nemo RF Network Solutions, please visit Keysight Nemo Wireless Network Solutions.
Nemo Wireless Network Solutions
Nemo Global License Server