Ensure network quality and end-user satisfaction of wireless networks with professional in-building measurements
Android application measuring wireless diagnostics information of air interface and mobile application quality-of-service (QoS) and quality-of-experience (QoE)
- Runs on latest commercial Android-based devices, including Samsung Galaxy S23 5G, Samsung Z Flip4, Xiaomi 13, OnePlus 11, and Sony Xperia 1 IV.
- Real-time voice quality testing, POLQA v2 and v3
- Forcing commands for system, band, carrier lock, SC, channel, and PCI lock for selected devices
- Perform large-scale site acceptance projects with the optional Nemo Handy Site Acceptance Edition together with Nemo Cloud
- Supports Network Performance Score (NPS), a single metric for assessing network QoE based on existing KPIs as defined by ETSI and ITU-T
- Navigation application providing turn-by-turn instructions for your drive test campaigns (optional)
- Combine scanning and indoor measurements with portable, battery-operated PCTEL Gflex/HBflex/IBflex, and R&S®TSMA6 Autonomous Mobile Network scanner devices
Ideal for in-building measurements
- Indoor map with markers and geodetic coordinates
- Indoor positioning enables placing waypoints automatically, significantly reducing the time used on performing measurements
- The optional Nemo Instant Report feature enables creating reports on the go right in the field after a measurement session is completed
Wide application testing
- Ability to compare how actual services like YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, BiP, LinkedIn, Dropbox, and Instagram work from an end-user perspective
- Test any application by recording the terminal onscreen touch activity to create a sequence of touch commands that can be run as part of the script
- Ability to test any application for a limited set of parameters by using automated scripts
Supports the latest wireless technologies
- 5G NR support with the latest Qualcomm (X70), Samsung Exynos, and MediaTek (M70/M80, with Nemo Diagnostic Module) chipset-based devices
- Support for VoLTE testing and Carrier Aggregation testing
- Support for VoWiFi, ViWiFi, and ViLTE testing
- Supports all mainstream cellular technologies
- IoT testing supported with Nemo Handy IoT edition
Full measurement functionality with new commercial smartphones
- Nemo Handy together with the external Nemo Diagnostic Module (NDM) enables full measurement functionality with commercial off-the-shelf smartphones
- No special firmware or rooting is needed
- Supports a wide range of Samsung, Qualcomm, and MediaTek chipset-based phone models
- Up to two Nemo Handy units can be connected to the NDM at the same time
- Reusable over new phone models, with no additional costs when changing the phone
- The license for voice quality testing using POLQA is associated with the NDM, therefore the same license can be used when changing the phone
Nemo Handy – the world’s most widely used handheld drive test and in-building measurement tool
The handheld drive test tool, Nemo Handy, is highly suitable for performing measurements both outdoors and in busy and crowded indoor spaces while being simultaneously used as a regular mobile phone. Nemo Handy provides you with the best real-time measurement visualization on the handheld market.
In addition to a rich variety of real-time displays, all RF and signaling data is logged to the phone’s internal storage. Log ﬁles are made available in Nemo File Format which allows easy post-processing with Nemo Analyze or third-party post-processing tools.
Versatile handheld measurement solution
Nemo Handy is supported on the latest Android-based terminals, such as Samsung Galaxy S23 5G. Nemo Handy supports the measuring and monitoring of 5G NR, 5G NR NSA/SA, 5G Carrier Aggregation, LTE/LTE-A, legacy technologies from 2G to 4G, WiFi, and WiFi6 wireless networks, and mobile application QoS/QoE. Nemo Handy enables testing of the latest technologies like VoLTE and Carrier Aggregation. Nemo Handy features include POLQA voice quality testing, PEVQ-S video quality testing, indoor measurements, forcing features, YouTube video streaming, and live map support with BTS icons. Nemo Handy provides you with the best real-time measurement visualization on the handheld market. Nemo Handy offers full application-level metrics on voice calls, voice quality, FTP/HTTP data transfers, TWAMP, iPerf, HTML browsing, Google Drive, YouTube streaming, Facebook testing, LinkedIn testing, Instagram testing, Dropbox testing, Viber testing, WhatsApp testing, Zalo testing, Fast.com data testing, BiP testing, mScore testing, email testing, SMS and MMS messaging, and ping.
For more information about Nemo RF Network Solutions, please visit Keysight Nemo Wireless Network Solutions.