Accelerate EMC Compliance Testing
Keysight's N9048B PXE is a standards-compliant EMI test receiver equipped with an RF pre-selector and LNA designs. Shorten your overall test time and easily perform gapless signal capture and analysis with real-time scan (RTS) capabilities.
- Frequency range of 1 Hz – 44 GHz
- Fully CISPR 16-1-1:2019, MIL-STD-461G, ANSI C63.2, and FCC compliant
- Industry leading sensitivity and dynamic range
- Time domain scan (TDS) significantly reduces overall test time
- Intuitive multi-touch user interface and PXE software
- X-Series upgradability to meet present and future test needs
Test EMI with Confidence
The N9048B is a high-performance EMI receiver and diagnostic signal analyzer built on an upgradeable platform. Get the accuracy, repeatability, and reliability you need to test with confidence.
- Select from wider analysis bandwidth options
- Maximize measurement sensitivity with the built-in pre-amplifier
- Gain leverage with the multi-touch user interface and EMC measurement application software
- Use real-time scan (RTS) for gapless signal capture and analysis in up to 350 MHz bandwidth, simultaneously viewing frequency domain, time domain, and spectrogram
Interested in a N9048B?
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2021.01.24
N9048B PXE EMI Receiver
X-Series Measurement Applications
Application Notes 2015.06.17
Enhancing EMC Testing with Digital IF
Technical Specifications 2021.01.31
N9048B PXE EMI Receiver Specifications Guide