Deliver Your Next Breakthrough with our Most Advanced Signal Analysis Platform
The ultimate performance of our UXA signal analyzers lets you characterize today’s most challenging signals — fast-hopping, wideband, transient — in 5G, 802.11ax/ay, satellite, radar, electronic warfare (EW), and more. You’ll gain insight into the purity of your design with industry-leading phase noise and wide spurious-free dynamic range.
- Analyze bandwidth-hungry emerging standards such as 5G and automotive radar with up to 1 GHz internal analysis bandwidth and up to 5 GHz external
- Make continuous sweeps up to 110 GHz
- Capture lower-level spurious signals with DANL as low as -150 dBm/Hz (> 50 GHz)
- Record and analyze real-world environments with gap-free streaming up to 255 MHz
- Compatible with X-Series application, enabling you to simplify complex measurements and deliver repeatable results
- Add the real-time analysis option and detect signals as short as 3.51 µs
- See more and take your design farther with the 14.1-inch screen
Understand Your Signal's Behavior in Real-World Environments
You can use the UXA with X-COM recorder and PathWave Vector Signal Analysis (89600 VSA) software to create an intuitive test platform. This platform captures and analyzes minutes, hours, or days of real-world signal behavior for radar and electronic warfare systems, so you don't miss a single detail. 89600 VSA software enables you to sort through and analyze this massive quantity of data to find the critical events that require your attention.
X-Series Applications — Simplify Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable X-Series applications.
- Gain more insight into device performance from parametric measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Accelerate design with integrated applications that put consistent measurements at your fingertips across design, design validation, and production
- Leverage built-in measurement expertise to quickly understand signals and device performance
- Share applications across multiple instruments with available transportable licenses
Tiny Waves, Big Challenges
As you reach toward terahertz frequencies, it is easy to underestimate the challenges that arise in design, simulation, measurement, and analysis. Compared to signals at RF or microwave, those at 30 GHz, 300 GHz or 1 THz behave quite differently. Propagation losses in the atmosphere are high, especially at the resonant frequencies of oxygen, water, and carbon dioxide molecules. Plus, it becomes increasingly difficult to generate power and is more challenging to make calibrated measurements and get useful results.
Learn how you can succeed at testing 110 GHz and beyond with tools created with a proven blend of measurement science and millimeter-wave expertise.
Interested in a N9041B?
Extend the Capabilities
Application Notes 2021.04.12
Ensuring Greater Confidence in Signal Analysis at 110 GHz and Beyond
White Papers 2018.05.16
Millimeter-wave (mmWave) Calibration Challenges
Accurate Testing at mmWave Frequency
White Papers 2018.05.15
4 Hints for Better Millimeter-wave Signal Analysis