Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
DC Output Ratings
- Voltage: 20V
- Current: 165A
- Power: 3300W
- Voltage: 0.05% + 10mV
- Current: 0.1% + 330mA
Output Ripple and Noise
- CV p-p: 60mV
- CV rms: 8mV
Keysight basic DC power supplies offer essential features for a tight budget. The Keysight N8734A is a 20V, 165A, 3300W, single output power supply in a small 2U package. It offers flexible AC input options, analog/resistance control of output voltage and current, as well as parallel and series connection of multiple supplies to achieve more output current or voltage respectively.
Please select the AC input voltage option carefully. The AC input voltage hardware is permanently installed at the factory and cannot be changed under any circumstances after delivery.
If the wrong AC input voltage option is purchased and delivered, the unit would need to be returned. Product returns are subject to Keysight approval and applicable charges. A new order would then have to be placed.