- Fully-coded spectrum-compliant T-DMB signals with filter to suppress out-of-channel emission
- Supports all four transmission modes (I, II, III, and IV) and provides full service information, faster information channel, and transmitter identification information capability for video, audio and packet data service
- Flexible multiplex configuration information parameter configuration and data source inputs (PN, fixed pattern, or user files)
- Up to 64 MSa of frame generation for BER test
Signal Generator Control and Additive Impairments
- Compatible instruments
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- IQ impairments and real-time AWGN
- Real-time fading with Baseband Studio
Automation and Communication Interface
- Automate waveform playback with SCPI
- LAN and GPIB
- Graphs: I(t), Q(t), I(t)+Q(t), P(t), spectrum, CCDF, frame structure
- Licensing Options
Easily create Keysight validated and performance optimized T-DMB reference signals
Signal Studio for T-DMB enables you to easily create standard-based T-DMB waveforms. The software’s intuitive graphical interface provides convenient access to the transmission, channel coding and various signal parameters for T-DMB video, audio and packet data service. Use the E4438C ESG, N5182A or N5162A MXG vector signal generators to play back your fully channel-coded T-DMB waveforms.
Together, Signal Studio for T-DMB and our vector signal generators provides a simple, cost-effective and reliable solution for generating test signals to design and verify T-DMB receivers and components. In addition, both instruments support a broad range of communications formats, making this a good test solution for integrating T-DMB with cellular or wireless connectivity in a single device.
Industry-leading RF performance with the Keysight MXG and ESG vector signal generators
The N5182A MXG offers the industry-best adjacent-channel power (ACPR), industry-leading modulation error ratio (MER) performance and switching speeds making it well suited for component and manufacturing test.
The E4438C ESG provides lower phase noise, excellent level accuracy, fading capabilities, and digital I/Q inputs and outputs making it better suited for R&D.