Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Calibration Modules and Kits
- N7564A Multiport Electronic Calibration Module (ECal), DC to 20, 6-ports
N7564A Multiport Electronic Calibration Module (ECal), DC to 20, 6-ports
A series of multiport ECal that cascade-able up to 36-ports which makes it possible to calibrate a wide frequency range from DC up to 20 GHz without making numerous connections during calibration process. Ideal for multiport measurement application with VNA in such as high-volume PA/FEM, massive MIMO antenna or high-speed digital interconnect test applications
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
- Broad operating frequency up to 20 GHz (3.5 mm (f) connector)
- High port counts that are handy and easily cascade able to scale up to 36-ports
- Small footprint in size for sharing ECal in multiple location
- Minimizes operator’s time and error by eliminating numerous connections during calibration process
- Supported by latest Keysight’s VNAs (PXI VNAs, PNA, ENA and Streamline series VNAs) with direct control via USB
The Keysight N7564A multiport ECal makes calibration of Keysight vector network analyzers fast, easy and accurate. Operating frequency from DC to 20 GHz, the multiport ECal module came in handy and easily cascade-able multiport ECal of up to 36-ports with each single module at 6-ports count.
The multiport ECal makes it possible to calibrate a wide range of frequency without making a numerous connection during calibration process. They come in a smaller footprint than competition which allows user to share ECal in multiple location and have the flexibility to scale up your calibration requirement to meet future demand for higher port counts. This is an ideal calibration solution for multiport measurement application such as high-volume PA/FEM, massive MIMO or high-speed digital interconnects applications that often come with higher number of test port requirement.
This ECal module is an ideal solution for calibrating vector network analyzers. Performing a full 6-ports calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections versus traditional mechanical cal kits. The operator simply connects the ECal module to the vector network analyzer via USB and the firmware controls the rest, thus reducing the chance for operator error. Wear and tear on connectors are reduced as well, lowering repair costs on both the test port connectors and calibration standards.
Note: The multiport ECal does not support calibration with external switches and user characterization.
Featured Resources for N7564A Multiport Electronic Calibration Module (ECal), DC to 20, 6-ports
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements