- Low noise: 1.3:1 attenuation ratio probe adds only 30% to the baseline noise of the oscilloscope it is attached to
- Large offset range: Has a large +/-15.25 V offset range, enabling users to set their oscilloscope at maximum sensitivity and have the signal centered on the screen
- Low DC loading: 50 kΩ DC input impedance will not significantly load DC power rails
- Large active signal range: Has a +/-600 mV active signal range in addition to its large offset range so users can measure large transitions of their power rails
- High bandwidth: 6 GHz bandwidth makes it very useful for finding high-speed transients that can have detrimental effects on clocks and digital data
The N7024A power rail probe is for users making power integrity measurements that need mV sensitivity when measuring noise, ripple and transients on their DC power rails. The probe is designed for measuring periodic and random disturbances (PARD), static and dynamic load response, programmable power rail response, and similar power integrity measurements. Many of today’s products have tighter tolerances on their DC power rails than the previous generations of these products, and the N7024A power rail probe is designed to help users ensure their products meet these tighter tolerances.
The N7024A power rail probe can be used with the Keysight Infiniium S, 9000, 90000A, 90000X, V, Z and UXR <=33 GHz Series oscilloscopes. Note that Infiniium scope software ver 6.50.00906 or higher is needed to operate the N7024A on Infiniium 9000 or 90000A scope.
Learn more about Oscilloscope Single-Ended Active Probes
Interested in a N7024A?
Featured Resources for N7024A Power Rail Probe, 6 GHz
Application Notes 2017.11.05
Oscilloscope in Medical Imaging – Power Integrity and Current Measurement
[ECU Testing] Optimization of noise countermeasures through waveform analysis of DC power supply lines of on-board elect
Data Sheets 2018.10.10
N7020A Power Rail Probe for Power Integrity Measurements, N8846A Power Integrity Analysis Applications
User Manuals 2021.01.06
N7020A & N7024A Power Rail Probe User Guide