Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
N7023A Power Rail Probe Browser, 350 MHz
- 350 MHz bandwidth
- 1:1 attenuation ratio
- SMT clip for hands-free probing of capacitors
- Dual-lead adapter for connecting to 2-pin headers or other accessories
- Replacement spring loaded and rigid tips included
- Short ground spring included for maximum performance
The N7023A power rail probe browser is intended for use with the Keysight N7020A and N7024A power rail probes. The N7023A browser leverages the mechanical components from our popular passive probes to create a convenient browsing-style accessory for the N7020A and N7024A power rail probes.
Designed with emphasis on convenience and ease of use, the N7023A power rail probe browser offers 350 MHz bandwidth while providing multiple connection and probing options. The browser has a compact 2.5 mm diameter head for accessing tight geometries. The sharp probe tip is spring loaded to help maintain contact and prevent slipping off the device under test. The browser includes a dual-lead adapter for connecting to standard 0.1” pitch 2-pin headers or other accessories. There is an SMT clip can that be used for hands-free probing of surface mount capacitors which is included.
The N7023A power rail probe browser is only compatible with the N7020A and N7024A power rail probes. To use the browser, simply unscrew the main cable from the N7020A/N7024A power rail probe and replace it with the N7023A power rail probe browser.