N5991U32A USB 3.2 Receiver Compliance Test Software
- Guided setup with automated receiver stress signal calibration and compliance test procedures
- One-button compliance capability to simplify test process
- Expert mode for beyond-compliance testing and characterization
- Concurrent jitter tolerance test at 5 and 10 Gbps in dual lane mode (x2)
- Component and embedded retimer test procedures
- USB Type-C interface control with N7018A Type-C test controller
- HTML and Microsoft Excel reports for easy post-processing
- N5991U32E debug tools link training suite available to debug DUTs easily and create custom link training sequences
The Keysight N5991U32A receiver compliance test software maximizes the throughput of your test instruments, helping you test, debug, and characterize your USB 3.2 designs easily with an intuitive user interface. The software automates the complex stress signal calibration and receiver test procedures, replacing the human factor with consistency and repeatability. During the process, the software generates test reports that you can export in HTML or Microsoft Excel for further data analysis. The USB-IF SIGTEST waveform processing tool, needed for the stress signal calibration, is fully integrated and optimized to complete the calibration process quickly and accurately.
Complete your USB 3.2 test station with the Keysight N5991U32E debug tools link training suite, a software tool that eases debugging the USB 3.2 link training status and state machine (LTSSM). This tool allows you to make fine-adjustments to the link training sequence to meet the needs of your product and it generates a script that you can export and use directly in the receiver compliance test software.
Keysight partner BitifEye Digital Test Solutions, market leader for high-speed digital test automation, provides integrated solutions that complement the Keysight instrument portfolio. To learn more about BitifEye and their wide range of software and hardware products and services, visit www.bitifeye.com.