Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Application Software
- Software for Bit Error Ratio Testers
- N5991MM5E MIPI M-PHY V5.0 Receiver Test Software (Frame Generator)
N5991MM5E MIPI M-PHY V5.0 Receiver Test Software (Frame Generator)
Generate MIPI M-PHY 5.0 sequences and signaling at HS-GEAR5 and lower speeds, for debugging, troubleshooting, and conformance test purposes, using the N5991MM5E Frame Generator software, for the M8040A BERT platform.
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
- Generate custom M-PHY packet sequences and test patterns at HS-GEAR5 and lower speeds
- Generate custom PWM signal sequences
- Specify and control packet sequence timings
- Specify and control HS timing parameters (PREPARE, STALL, ADAPT)
- Specify and control LS timing parameters
- Specify and control jitter parameters (SJ, RJ)
- Specify and control HS differential and common-mode voltage amplitude parameters
The Keysight N5991MM5E M-PHY receiver Frame Generator software maximizes the value of your Keysight M8040A BERT platform, helping you generate signal sequences to test and debug your M-PHY v5.0 receiver designs easily with an intuitive user interface. The software allows for easy definition of M-PHY data sequences and test patterns and allows for easy control of overall timing, amplitude, and jitter parameters as defined by the M-PHY v5.0 specification.
Keysight partner BitifEye Digital Test Solutions, the market leader for high-speed digital test automation, provides integrated solutions that complement the Keysight instrument portfolio. To learn more about BitifEye and their wide range of software and hardware products and services, visit www.bitifeye.com.
MIPI® service marks and logo marks are owned by MIPI Alliance, Inc. and any use of such marks by Keysight Technologies is under license. Other service marks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Extend the Capabilities of Your N5991MM5E
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements