Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
- Products and Services
- ATE System Power Supplies
- N5700 Series ATE System Power Supplies
- N5771A ATE System Power Supply, 300 V, 5 A, 1500 W
N5771A ATE System Power Supply, 300 V, 5 A, 1500 W
Power Supply, 300V, 5A, 1500W
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
Availability depends on configuration
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
The single output, 1500W N5771A provides universal AC input, GPIB, LAN, USB, LXI compliance, and analog/resistance control of output voltage and current.
- Voltage: 300 V
- Current: 5 A
- Power: 1500 W
The N5771A single output, 1500 W system power supply provides universal AC input, GPIB, LAN, USB, LXI compliance, and analog/resistance control of output voltage and current. It delivers reliable performance and enhanced capabilities in a compact 1U package.
Download BenchVue Basic app for free to control your instruments.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements